Join the QQA for a discussion about chimney maintenance in historic structures. Jason Ward, owner of Firecrest Chimney Service LLC has lots of experience working with historic homes, including removal of 70 years worth of bat droppings during the restoration of the Mills-Davis house in the MacArthur Park Neighborhood Historic District. Mr. Ward has 19 years experience as a firefighter as well as a chimney sweep.
- When: April 9, 2019
- Where: Mixing Room at the Old Paint Factory in the East Village,1306 East 6th Street, 72202
- What Time: 5:30 pm (reception); 6:00 pm (lecture)
- RSVP: The event is free and open to the public, but space is limited. Please RSVP.
- Parking: There is parking directly in front of the doors that are marked “live”, “print”, “meet." If those spots are taken. park in the parking lot to the right. There is also street parking in front of the building.
- Entrance: Enter the event space through the door facing 6th Street marked "Meet."
Questions? Call 501-371-0075 ext. 3 or email [email protected]