Located in the Best Park Parking Deck at the corner of Scott and 6th, Shadows at Sixth Street: An Elevated Halloween Drive Thru is a partnership between the Little Rock Zoo and the Downtown Little Rock Partnership with Arkansas families in mind. Both organizations collaborated to design a plan that will provide central Arkansas residents with a safe option for a night of fright and fun.
Additional Sponsors: East Sixth Brewing Co., Few, Road Runner, Millennium Capital, Arkansas Democrat Gazette, AY Magazine, Wright, Lindsey, & Jennings, LLP, Downtown Dental, Arkansas Zoological Foundation, Natalie & Win Rockefeller, and Newmark Moses Tucker Partners
Do you know the legend of the Gurdon light, the Fouke Monster, or Woodson Lateral Road? Come travel through our levels of fun and fright to experience Shadows at Sixth! Foggy swamps, spooky monsters, and legendary ghosts await those who dare enter the deck!
Entry to the parking deck will only be allowed from 6th Street.
Event takes place 7-11 pm on Friday and Saturday and 7-10 pm on Sunday – Thursday.
Safety Measures and Protocols:
Safety is our main priority for our guests and Haunted Team Members! Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
· Entry fees to the event must be paid via credit card and are requested to be paid in advance through our ticketing website.
· All guests are REQUIRED to stay in their cars throughout the entire event.
· All guests must be inside a vehicle during the event. Pedestrians, motorcycles, bicycles or other modes of open-air transportation, such as riding in the bed of a truck, will not be permitted. Vehicles over 6' 10" will not fit through the upper decks.
· Speed limit is 3 mph through the parking deck, and we ask that you keep at least 12 feet between you and the car in front of you.
· Compliance with these safety measures will be enforced and guests that do not follow these measures will be asked to exit the event without a refund.
· We will have daily health screenings and questions for all our team members before the event.
· Sanitizing stations will be available for all team members.
· Masks and gloves will be available for those who do not provide their own.
· All team members will be required to wear a mask and will practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
Are the tickets per person or vehicle?
The tickets are per vehicle.
Can any and all motor vehicles come into the deck?
Only enclosed vehicles under 6’10” can come into the parking deck. Motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians, and riding in the bed of a truck are not allowed. Please note that we will be measuring vehicles as they approach the deck. Vehicles over our allotted height will be asked to leave. Vehicles over 6’10” WILL NOT FIT through the deck’s upper levels. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How long will the event last?
We anticipate the event to last approximately 20 minutes.
Can I have my windows rolled down?
Yes, you may roll down your windows.
Can I reuse my ticket?
Tickets are one time use only. If you wish to re-enter the event, you will need to purchase a new ticket.
Is there an age restriction?
This is an all ages event.
What happens if it rains?
The event will take place rain or moonglow!
Are there refunds?
Refunds will not be issued.
Can I purchase my ticket at the event?
We are encouraging all guests to purchase their ticket online through our ticketing website. However, credit cards will be accepted at the event. We are not accepting cash or checks due to safety concerns.
Can I bring my pets?
Unless this is a service animal, we ask that you leave your furry friends at home.
What if my car breaks down?
If your vehicle breaks down, your vehicle will be moved to an open parking space within the deck. It will not be able to be moved until after the event ends for the evening. You will have to leave the event and personally arrange for other transportation and removal of your vehicle.
Can I get out of my car to take a quick picture within the event?
No. All guests must stay in their cars throughout the whole event. This is for your safety as well as the safety of others. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave.
Are there bathrooms available at this event?
There are no public restrooms available for guests at this event.